Double CD dropping early April! PLEASE check out the video mixes below, spent months on them!
Hope you guys dig it!
I think about Cavemen everyday.
Their sounds, smells, habits, & pains…
what they did in situations like my own.
I’ve been captivated by them since as long as I can remember.
Thinking about how we lived our lives hundreds of years ago blows my mind.
Counting Cavemen is the sequel to Counting Lazers.
I’ve been working on it for almost three years.
The mix has 7 chapters/sections which all connect together. Each chapter has a different musical style/theme that Cavemen went through.
- Chapter 1: Guitar The very first instruments & sounds of the world. Filled with live music, piano, guitar, grunts and claps.
- Chapter 2: PimpFirst caveman pimp arrives and finds his muse. She gets pimped. Uptempo, grinding, uptempo, nasty boom.
- Chapter 3: LovePimp falls deeply in love with his muse. She’s a whore & breaks his heart. Jazzy, drum & bass, smooth.
- Chapter 4: Dance (first cave is set aside for dance, packed with dance, dance, dance) Heartbroken Caveman moves on, creates a cave solely made for dance. The first b-boy is born. Packed with dance, dance, dance.
- Chapter 5: War World War of monstrous proportions spreads across the globe. Hard, evil, dark, dubstep, drum & bass.
- Chapter 6: God Cavemen discover & feel God. Introspective, magical.
- Chapter 7: HeavenCavemen become extinct. Melodic, epic, powerful.